Check out these easy ways to how to both protect your dog from your garden and to protect your garden from your dog! Check it out!
Here as some of the highlights to help you pet-proof your garden.
- Secure garden beds with chicken wire
- Section off a play area just for pets
- Select safe fertilizier
- Avoid lilies, daffodils, amaryllis, tulips, oleanders
- Daisies, orchids, bamboo, jasmine and roses are fine.
- Consider a pet house.
- Be wary of bird feeders, bird feces can make your pets sick.
- Consider paving your paths
A lovely pet proof garden can be a pleasure to you and your pets.
Here’s something almost as good as a special garden, and much less work!
No matter what breed of dog you love, or even if you love mixed breed dogs, it’s a great idea to subscribe to PetGiftBox
It’s a monthly subscription-based service that sends a themed box of hand-selected treats and toys specifically created for cats and dogs. There are never any large upfront fees. It’s like throwing a birthday party for your pets every month, but easier and far less expensive too!
PetGiftBox is billed monthly for every plan,
that way even a dog on a budget can enjoy
How to Pet-Proof Your Garden – An infographic by HomeAdvisor